6.13.2008

week 3

Thus far it has not been a very successful week. There is some kind of bug going around Guayaquil and I seem to have caught it. Its like a cold with headache, fever, aching body, sore throat, the works. It has been miserable. I came home Monday and Tusday with a headache, and by wednesday I had no strength, I was really dizzy and felt miserable all over. I feel terrible for Samuel too, because he had it before me and he couldn´t tell us how he felt. Anita, the director of the foundation, has been really nice. We called her yesterday to tell her I was still sick and wouldn´t be there again, and she said, not to worry, but to take the rest of the week off, and come in on Monday. Hopefully I can kick this thing by then.

Sorry I havn´t been posting more frequently, but I am keeping busy. Things at the foundation are going well. I will try to get here more often to keep you ùp to date. Thanks for your prayers.

No comments: